Almost every Friday morning since I have been in Galway Juliann, Megan, and I have woken up and watched Grey's Anatomy together. This morning was no exception. I woke up made some breakfast and we jumped onto my bed to ready ourselves for our last showing of Grey's together because sadly we leave Ireland next week. The episode left us guessing and it was a little sad to know it was over. We later found out (via an online commercial) that what we thought to be the last Grey's episode of the season was in fact the second to last episode. It is still slightly sad because when we sit down to watch the finale next week Megan will be in Maryland and Juliann and I will be in Galway. Our departure from Ireland will coincide with the finale of one of our favorite shows for the season thus bringing everything to an end.
Brings tears to my eyes :)
ReplyDelete