Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Day 7 Here comes the Sun?

Wow 9am class comes early when I am still not used to the time change (and when I got used to sleeping in for a month). Woke up early and walked to class. It was decent when I was walking this morning. It is kind of strange though because all 4 of my classes were in the same building so I really didn't have to leave the building at all today. I did take some time to go to the societies day (their version of activities clubs). I joined the international society which seemed cool, there is a meeting tomorrow night that I am going to. Basically I had class all day and the sun came out for a while this afternoon and I went outside for a bit to enjoy it. It is supposed to rain all week. Time to put my new rain coat to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment