Friday, 13 January 2012

Day 9, 10, 11 Slacking on the updates

Hey, so I have been slacking here on the updating (I mean I am in Ireland having fun lol) so I'll do a quick sum of the last two days and today. So Wednesday was kind of boring I woke up to go to class and found out that neither of the classes start until next week... O well I just wandered campus for a while and then came home and hung out here. We had an API meeting at 7:30 which was kind of nice to see everyone and be updated on what they have been doing the last few days.

The wall I climbed 
Thursday (day 10) I woke up and went to class. During the day NUI had Clubs Day where we could sign up for sports. I signed up for kayaking and mountaineering (which I am super excited for). At the mountaineering one we were able to climb the rock wall that we have at the gym!!! OMG it was sooooo much fun! On sunday we have our first hiking trip to The Burren, a national park in Ireland. Look for that update this weekend.

After class and Clubs day we hung out at our room and then went to Megan's house to get ready before going out. We stayed there until 11p.m. and then went out with our Irish friend Pierce and some of his friends and flat-mates. They are really nice and are fun to go out with. We ended up walking around for an hour before going into the Quays (pronounced "keys") Bar in Eyre Square. It was an awesome old bar with a live band that was "the craic" (Irish slang for awesome). We stayed there until around 1:30ish and then went back to Pierce's flat with his friends. We all just hung around there talking and listing to music until around 5a.m. when we went back to Megan's and slept there.

We woke up this morning around noon and hung around Megan's until now when I am writing this blog (so 5p.m.) We just talked and had breakfast and had a nice lazy day because none of us have classes on Fridays.

So ya thats about all I have done in the last few days. Will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment